Saturday, September 29, 2007

Personal Attacks by The Drewbies

This week has been utterly to fucking funny for words. Recently i have been posting to Gavin and Yvonne Frosts blog The Dancing Wiccans, when out of the blue a poster called Archaeus Pops his nose into the mix. He trys to be eloquent in his speech but is really showing himself to be another example of a Drewbie pure and simple. On His blog Witches of Shadowlore myself and poster Pagan Temple have been attacked by this man . He has even gone so far as to put our links onto a supposed wall of shame.. Pedophile supporters.. Then in one fell swoop he has proven himself an idiot, He Calls me Homophobic and his buddy Brian calls me Gay. Does that make sense to anybody.. I didnt think so, But onto more pressing topics
Starting next Thursday , ill be beginning a 2 part interview with 2 Priestesses who have known Gavin and Yvonne Frost for many years. In these interviews there will be alot of light shed on issues being brought up by So Called Wiccan author Aj Drew , who plans to ritually murder the Frosts at his International Real Witches Ball in Columbus Ohio at Samhain.
To check out my interview go to www.shoutcast.com and download the winamp player. Once installed open the media library, scroll down to Shoutcast Radio and in the station search type in Pure Pagan Radio. My show runs from 7pm- 11pm central standard time. The Interview will start between 7- 730 pm. My shows run nightly so check it out. And Archaeus i may even talk a bit about you. Also id like to thank Deb Ravenswood , Pagan Temple, Ed Anderson , Fenix and anyone else ive forgotten, for making your voices heard on this issue. Not only will the Drewbies get the message but so will a larger portion of the Pagan community

Until my next post may the Old Gods Bless You

3 comments:

Ceraun said...

Hey, where is that "wall of shame" supposed to be? I want to see if I've been added to it as well.

Shadowhawk said...

Click on Witches of Shadowlore then scroll down looking on the right side of the page..im in his ALTERNATE BELIEF SECTION.i just looked and your not there.. also hold your cursor over the words Pagan perspectives.. he is talking shit about me

Ceraun said...

Of course he's talking shit. I'm afraid I've done a terrible thing by making myself publicly known - kinda throws a great big Fenix-shaped monkey wrench into their little plans. I have now been deemed "stupid" by the wonderful, loving Pagans that are so concerned with child molestation.