Saturday, October 13, 2007

Aj Drews lies begin to surface

I knew it would be just a matter of time. Aj Drews lies are starting to manifest. In his blog titled.. ADF Iparenting.com and the Frosts.He claims victory by supposedly getting an article written about Bronwyn Frost removed from there website, yet last night i recieve the link to the Full article in all its glory.Some try to say Drew never lied hes just delusional. I say the man is as calculating as any other with a vendetta to stoke.
This makes me wonder what other lies hes told his supporters. By the very act he weakens his argument against the Frosts. I hope they dont continue to follow blindly.You lie about one thing ,makes me think you can lie about anything.
Samhain is coming and i will see the Frosts at our Witches Ball. Its gonna be a great night. Hopefully what Drew has planned doesnt happen
Maybe soon this whole fiasco will be behind us

http://teenagerstoday.com/resources/articles/teenwitch.htm

Heres the article on Iparenting, nicely written if i say so myself

1 comment:

Ceraun said...

Thanks, Shadowhawk.

By the way, I've discovered a whole other group of people that think Mr. Drew is tilting at windmills. They don't know the Frosts, they don't know Drew, but these people have actually gone to the trouble of doing their own research and find out the truth. I am very grateful to know there are intelligent people in the Pagan community that are willing to THINK before jumping onto the bandwagon.

I also found out some very interesting facts - I'll drop you a private message later.